Shire Legal assists its clients in a vast range of property matters.
Buying and selling property
Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Shire Legal offer over many years of experience with property law in NSW and have represented both buyers and sellers of property for all legal matters. This brings peace of mind to our clients.
Our solicitors can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
Property transfers and refinances
We can assist with drafting agreements for the off-market transfer of property between related parties, and with advising in relation to refinances (including providing Certificates of Independent Legal Advice).
Why getting your full legal name correct is so important (October 2022)
Changes to the Contract for Sale and Purchase of Land (September 2022)
Frequently Asked Questions when buying and selling property (January 2022)