|Do you have a legal problem and don't know which way to turn?
Shire Legal can help.
Take that first step by calling our office at any time to discuss your matter with a member of our team.
1. If we are not available to speak with you when you call, we will return your call.
2. We will be able to discuss a quote up front on your particular matter.
3. We pride ourselves on keeping our clients informed as their matters progress - "So nice to have a solicitor who's not only proactive but keeps us well informed."
4. We will take the time to make sure you understand your legal rights and obligations - so that you can make an informed decision.
5. After hours appointments are available (subject to availability).
We proudly support Miranda Musical Society, Gymea Bay Public School, Gymea Netball Club and Bangor Football Club.
Our team also assists The Salvation Army and Red Cross.
Contact us for more information or to arrange an appointment.
Justice of the Peace - by appointment only. Contact us on 02 9526 3444.