Shire Legal was formed in 2003 by principal, Melissa Lammers, who identified a definite need for clients to be offered a more innovative approach to obtaining legal services.
Since then, Melissa has built Shire Legal into a firm with a genuine client focus. Our team work hard to provide unparalleled client service by building long-lasting relationships with clients and referral partners.
Our clients include businesses both large and small, industry associations, strata managers, families, individuals, landlords and property developers. In early 2017, after identifying a need for a city presence, Shire Legal secured office premises in King Street, Sydney, for the purposes of meeting with clients with businesses and workplaces in the city, and for those clients with court matters.
Shire Legal’s lawyers are members of various professional organisations, such as:
- Miranda & Districts Chamber of Commerce
- Realise Business (formerly the Business Enterprise Centre)
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Australian Federation of Freight Forwarders
- Australiasian Legal Practice Management Association
- Legal Marketing Association
Shire Legal’s community mindedness has seen its sponsorship of and support for the following groups and organisations:
- St George and Sutherland Medical Research Foundation
- Australia’s Biggest Business Morning Tea (in support of the Cancer Council)
- Salvation Army’s Community Wills Assistance Days
- Red Cross Wills Days
- Bangor Football Club
- Gymea Netball Club
- Miranda Musical Society
- Gymea Bay Public School
Shire Legal also recently entered a team into the local Sutherland to Surf Fun Run.
Shire Legal’s success is reflected in our client comments.
Arrange a confidential appointment or view our services here.