Shire Legal is looking for an Office Administrator (full-time) to join our friendly team.
The role will be a legal traineeship - requiring enrolment in and successful completion of the online Certificate III in Business Administration (Legal) through TAFE.
We are looking for someone willing to make a significant long-term contribution to the firm's ongoing success and growth. Ideally, you will want to build on your existing office experience with a view to moving into a secretarial/paralegal role with more client and matter responsibilities.
You will be the first point of contact with our clients, so the right personality fit (and immaculate presentation) will be essential.
- managing reception - dealing with incoming calls and greeting clients
- management of incoming and outgoing mail, banking
- diary management
- filing, photocopying, scanning,
- opening and closing client matters
- archiving closed matters
- stocking stationery and other office supplies
- general office duties
- friendly approachable telephone manner
- excellent presentation and communication skills
- punctuality and dependability
- strong attention to detail
- excellent organisational and time management skills
- proactive and enthusiastic work approach
- ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- ability to work under pressure and prioritise work
- initiative and drive
Previous legal experience desirable, though not essential.
Email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate start available.